Webinar plant sap measurements (2 sessions)
Date: First session January 5th, second session January 12th.
Time: 2 pm (Amsterdam Time Zone)
Duration: +/- 2 hours per session
Due to the coronavirus it is not possible to give seminars on location. That is why we offer this webinar.
The webinar consists of two 2-hour sessions in which various topics regarding plant sap measurements will be discussed.
One week before the webinar you will receive the handouts and a link with an invitation to a video call via Zoom by e-mail.
You don't need to install anything for this.
- Soil and substrate samples vs plant intake
- Steer on fruit quality
- Minerals synergism and antagonism
- Mineral mobility in the plant
- Mineral intake and resilience
- Reading plant sap measurements
- 1 measurement is not a measurement: www.bemesting-online.nl
- Research plant health
The topics will usually be supported with practical examples. Based on these practical situations and research
the different topics are discussed from substrate and open ground cultivation.