To realize reliable results, it is important to sample consistent. Please take following steps into consideration when sampling:
- The crop needs to be in the stage of full leaf tension, sample before 09:00 am.
- Only sample dry leaves
- Sample young and old leaves separately
- For most crops a representative sample consists out of 30 leaves. See the specific sampling guides per crop for more details or contact us.
For many crops we have specific sampling guides, you can download them below.
If the crop you are looking for is not listed below, please contact us.
It is not allowed to send Citrus (leaves) and Grape (leaves) from outside Europe to NovaCropControl!
|• Shipment guide||• Grape|
|• General||• Kale|
|• Alfalfa||• Kohlrabi|
|• Apple/Pear||• Lentils|
|• Asparagus||• Lettuce|
|• Banana||• Melon|
|• Basil||• Onion|
|• Blueberry||• Peas|
|• Bean||• Pepper|
|• Canola||• Potato|
|• Carrot||• Raspberry|
|• Chrysanthemum||• Strawberry|
|• Corn||• Sweet cherry|
|• Cotton||• Tomato|
|• Cucumber||• Wheat|
|• Citrus||• Zucchini|
User guide to create graphs of your sap- and water analyses
• User guide Bemesting Online
Instruction video's Bemesting-Online
• Bemesting-Online program explanation ENG
• Chapter 1 ENG
• Chapter 2 ENG
• Chapter 3 ENG
• Chapter 4 ENG