It is important that samples are being shipped to NovaCropControl with care. If this is not done properly, the package may get delayed at customs or the samples arrive at NovaCropControl in poor condition. Therefore, keep the following points in mind:
- Make sure that all bags and bottles are tightly closed without air in them so that they do not leak.
- The samples are best sent in a box or a water resistant envelope. Make sure all samples are in one package so that all samples are delivered at the same time.
- Ship with a well-known courier company such as FedEx, DHL or UPS. This way the package can be followed with a track & trace code and you can easily contact the courier if the package is delayed.
- When you have to declare the value of the contents of the package, you must enter a low value such as €1.00. The samples have no value, it is the service you pay for.
- Please make sure our company name and address is written correctly.
Sending samples outside the European Union to the Netherlands
Packages sent from a country that is not a member of the European Union must meet certain requirements. These rules change regularly, so please read our shipping instructions regularly.
Make sure the following documents are attached to the outside of the package:
1. Airwaybill, this is the form with the barcode of the courier company.
2. Add a commercial invoice to the shipping documents. Click here for a template of a commercial invoice on which our company details and the plant sap and water samples are already filled in, you only have to fill in the yellow fields. For each type of good there is a different commodity code (Harmonized code):
- For plant sap samples this is: HS code 0604209000
- For water samples this is: HS code 28539010/y923
3. Complete the DOIV form (“Import Destructive Research do not open”) and fix it on the outside of the package.
4. NovaCropControl has an exemption for importing leaves, we recommend that you add this proof to the shipping documents. Download here the S-Letter of Authority.
You can follow the package with the track and trace code you have received. Packages from abroad are analyzed one day after arrival (those never arrive here before 9 AM). A day later you will receive the results by e-mail. Click here for more information about the results.
Street: Nijverheidsweg 30
Postal code: 5061 KL
Country: The Netherlands